Join the St. Josemaria Institute and Mater Dei Tours on an unforgettable spiritual pilgrimage to the Holy Land:
PILGRIMAGE TO THE HOLY LAND
In the Footsteps of Jesus Christ
with St. Josemaria Escriva & Blessed Alvaro del Portillo
OCTOBER 26 – NOVEMBER 6, 2017
St. Josemaria Escriva wrote that: “to be Christ himself, we must see ourselves in him. It’s not enough to have a general idea of the spirit of Jesus’ life; we have to learn the details of his life and, through them, his attitudes. And, especially, we must contemplate his life, to derive from it strength, light, serenity, peace.
“When you love someone, you want to know all about his life and character, so as to become like him. That is why we have to meditate on the life of Jesus, from his birth in a stable right up to his death and resurrection” (Christ is Passing By, no. 107).
In the Holy Land, therefore, all the events of the Gospel and Jesus’s life come to life for us in the landscapes, sounds, scents, roads, ruins, and people, enriching our knowledge and experience of his humanity and his relationship to each one of us today.
Our pilgrimage will be a unique opportunity to follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ with St. Josemaria Escriva and Blessed Alvaro del Portillo. Their teachings and spirit will help create a profound atmosphere of prayer and thanksgiving, allowing us to truly deepen our relationship with Jesus Christ during our spiritual pilgrimage.
A chaplain will accompany the group and each day will include Mass and time for private prayer and confession.
12-DAY PILGRIMAGE RATE INCLUDES:
- Round trip Airfare from Chicago O’Hare Airport to Tel Aviv
- Airfare may be available from other cities for an additional cost
- Tour available as a land only option
- Private Motor-coach in Israel with private driver
- Transfers airport – hotel – airport (only for those flying with the group)
- Baggage Porterage (1 bag per person)
- Hotel accommodations at first class properties
- 22* Meals including 9 breakfasts, 1 light breakfast, 10 dinners, and 2 lunches
- Admissions to all Featured Visits
- Spiritual program including Masses, Rosaries, Meditations (and more) in unforgettable places
- Catholic Priest as Spiritual Director
- Juan Landa from Mater Dei Tours as Tour Director
- George Sa’id – The most sought after Professional Roman Catholic Holy Land Expert Guide
- Local hotel taxes, hospitality taxes and service charges as well as all air-travel related taxes and fees
- Gratuities included for meal servers, bell boys and front desk.
- Full documentation packet with luggage tags, name tags and re-usable wallet
- Special gifts and surprises
Not included in the rate:
- Gratuities for local expert guide and bus driver (estimated at $11/day/per person)
- Lunches not mentioned or marked in the itinerary with symbol (L)
- Beverages at most meals are not included (wine included with welcome and farewell dinners)
*The rate is per person based on double occupancy (2 people in 1 room) including taxes and fees. See the Registration Form for additional options: land-only (no airfare), single occupancy, or triple occupancy.
REGISTRATION & BALANCE DUE DEADLINE:
June 26, 2017**
Space is limited. To confirm your reservation, please complete the Registration Form and submit it with your deposit to: Landa Cleary Travel Company, P.O. Box 323, Waunakee, WI 53597. Or you may fax it to: 608-849-4247.
**All registrations and balance payments are due June 26, 2017 (unless space sells out sooner).
For more information or for help with your reservation contact:
Mater Dei Tours
1-800-515-2632 or 608-849-4359
The pilgrimage is sponsored by the St. Josemaria Institute. The St. Josemaria Institute acts only as an agent and cannot be held responsible for losses, accidents and delays. For more information contact the St. Josemaria Institute at 630-541-9742 or email@example.com.