The St. Josemaria Institute’s 2017 Winter Conference, “You Are Important!”: On Being God’s Beloved Children, video and audio collection is now available online.
Pope Francis reminded the thousands gathered for World Youth Day 2016 that: “we are God’s beloved children, always… No one is insignificant. He loves all of us with a special love; for him all of us are important: you are important!”
Reflecting on our Holy Father’s words, Fr. Jerome Kish, our featured speaker, explained how knowing God the Father brings meaning and joy to our lives, and also how we are to act and live as children of God in the world.
WHAT YOU’LL SEE & HEAR
- Talk: Fr. Jerome Kish, our featured speaker, talks about what it means to be God’s beloved children and how it transforms our lives.
- Q&A: Fr. Jerome Kish answers questions from conference participants.
Fr. Jerome Kish is an Illinois native who grew up in Will County in the rural area between the two towns of Beecher and Peotone. He studied Electrical Engineering at the University of Illinois, both at the Urbana-Champaign and Chicago campuses. He completed his theology studies at Mundelein Seminary and was ordained a priest of the Diocese of Joliet on June 6, 1998. He has served as a priest in DuPage County and is currently pastor at St. Matthew’s Church in Glendale Heights.
HOW TO WATCH AND DOWNLOAD
- Submit your information and payment below to view and/or download the collection.
- Your one-time payment of $15 gives you unlimited access to the video and audio recordings of the conference.
- Expertly recorded and edited so that you can watch the video or listen to the audio on the go.
- Your purchase helps support the mission and ongoing programs of the St. Josemaria Institute. Thank you!