Remain with Us, Lord is an inspirational collection of personal stories and theological reflections on the importance of the Sacrifice of the Holy Mass in our spiritual lives as Christians and the peace and happiness we draw from it to live our lives close to Jesus Christ and to bring him to others.
The heartfelt reflections and testimonies featured in Remain with Us, Lord aim to inspire a renewed love and devotion to the Holy Mass and the Eucharist in the Church today. Hosting a screening of the video opens up the possibilities for reflection and discussion on:
- Why the Eucharist is the true and only nourishment that can satisfy our deepest longings.
- How the Eucharist can direct our understanding of love and freedom.
- The importance of Sunday Mass in our daily lives and family lives.
- How to prepare for Mass and how to get the most from it.
- How the Mass and the Eucharist are necessary to bring Christ to others and into the world.
The 35 minute video is ideal for teenagers, young adults, and adults, and is best viewed in a parish, conference, classroom, or small group setting.
English with Subtitles in English and Spanish.