A Spiritual Backpack: Inspiration for Returning to School
“You must study… but that is not enough. One has to study… to gain the world and conquer it for God. Then we can raise the level of our efforts: we can try to turn the work we do into an encounter with the Lord and the foundation to support those who will follow our way in the future. In this way, study will become prayer” (St. Josemaria Escriva; Furrow, no. 526).
The St. Josemaria Institute is pleased to share this “spiritual backpack”, offering a curated selection of resources for students, families and teachers to help maintain a happy spiritual life as everyone begins the new school year.
PRAYERS & DEVOTIONS
READ & REFLECT
- Formation, Freedom & Family: An Interview with Fr. Joe Evans (Part I)
- Formation, Freedom & Family: An Interview with Fr. Joe Evans (Part II)
- Preparing for a New School Year: An Interview with Fr. John Henry Hanson, O. Praem.
- Transforming How We Learn & Grow in the Faith: An Interview with Simone Rizkallah
WATCH & LISTEN
- PODCAST | Study & Prayer
- Finding God in My Studies & Friendships | Opus Dei
- A Spiritual Retreat on the Temptations of Christ
VISIT OUR SHOP
Available in our online shop is a collection of stickers, prints, postcards, and bookmarks that can make a great addition to any study environment and provide encouragement for students to sanctify their daily work and studies.