Raising Children in a Christian Home Video Series
The St. Josemaria Institute’s 2015 Fall Conference: Raising Children in a Christian Home video and audio collection is now available online.
The St. Josemaria Institute Conference Video Collections are perfect to watch at home or to bring to your small group. You could host a viewing at your parish with families or couples preparing for marriage, or at your school with parents and teachers. We are thrilled to share this video collection with you because we know that you can help to bring these messages into your life and impact those around you.
WHAT YOU’LL SEE AND HEAR
- Talk One: Dan Cheely’s presentation St. Thomas More: Leadership in Fatherhood introduces us to the family life of St. Thomas More and what he can teach us today about Christian parenting.
- Talk Two: Rev. Javier del Castillo’s first presentation St. Monica dives deep into the life of the mother of St. Augustine and why she is the patron of married women and mothers.
- Talk Three: Rev. Javier del Castillo’s second presentation Jose and Dolores Escriva: Parents of St. Josemaria Escriva introduces us to the traditions and devotions of their Christian home which helped pave the way for a future saint.
HOW TO WATCH AND DOWNLOAD
- Submit your information and payment below to download the video and audio collection.
- Your one-time payment of $20 gives you unlimited access to the three videos and three audio files.
- Expertly recorded and edited by Spirit Juice Studios, you can watch the presentations or listen to them on the go!
- The sale of these recordings help to support mission and ongoing programs of the St. Josemaria Institute.
Please note: The videos are included with registration for anyone who registered for and attended the 2015 Fall Conference (October 17, 2015). If you did not receive your exclusive link and password, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-541-9742.
The St. Josemaria Institute was founded in 2006 to promote the life, teachings, and devotion to St. Josemaria Escriva among all men and women who desire to find meaning and happiness in their daily lives by growing closer to God. The St. Josemaria Institute produces and distributes digital and print media as a means to spread Christian values around the world and to help people navigate and live well in the digital age.