In the years immediately following the Second Vatican Council, St Josemaria Escriva granted interviews to various newspapers and magazines around the world, such as Time, Le Figaro, and The New York Times.
Published in 1968, Conversations with Saint Josemaria Escriva is a collection of seven of these momentous interviews.
With his supernatural spirit and human warmth, he addresses a number of topics in these interviews, including the mission of the university, the role of women in the Church and in society, the meaning of work, the freedom of individuals, love for the Church, and the nature and apostolates of Opus Dei.
This volume also includes the text of his renowned homily, Passionately Loving the World, which he preached on the campus of the University of Navarre (Spain) in 1967.
INCLUDED IN THIS COLLECTION:
- Freedom and Pluralism in the People of God
- Why Opus Dei?
- The Apostolate of Opus Dei on Five Continents
- What is the Attraction of Opus Dei?
- Opus Dei: Fostering the Search for Holiness
- The University at the Service of Society
- Women in Social Life and in Church Life
- Passionately Loving the World