Click the “Add to Cart” button above to order the 2-Disc CD Set Audiobook.
For St. Josemaria Escriva, to meditate upon the life of Jesus Christ is truly to enter into his life and through him to passionately love the world.
Praying 15 Days with St. Josemaria Escriva invites us, under his guidance, to follow various characters in the gospels, placing ourselves in each scene as one more among the rest, as they live out their personal encounters with Jesus Christ.
The audio edition of Praying 15 Days with St. Josemaria Escriva by Fr. Guillaume Derville is produced by the St. Josemaria Institute.
Read by Bill Holtane. Unabridged on 2 CDs.
Total running time: 150 minutes
- Introduction: As Another Person in the Scene
- Mary, the Mother of Jesus: Mother of Fair Love
- St. John the Baptist: The Joy of Loving without Measure
- From Shepherds to Wise Men: To Love with a Free Heart
- St. Joseph, the Artisan: Daily Work, a Labor of Love
- The Samaritan Woman: To Love the Will of God
- Sts. Lazarus, Martha, and Mary: A Love Both Human and Divine
- The Leader of the Synagogue: Love of Freedom
- A Pagan Who Had Faith: Speaking with Love
- Two Sinners: Contrition and Merciful Love
- Children: Learning to Love like a Child
- The Donkey: A Choice of Love
- Pilate: Love for the Truth
- Herod: The Freedom of Love
- The Disciples of Emmaus: A Love That Knows No Bounds
- Other Christs: Constructing the New City of Love