Celebrating Five Years of the St. Josemaria Institute Podcast
The St. Josemaria Institute is celebrating five years since the launch of our podcast in 2015!
The podcast began as a way to provide meditations and talks inspired by the spirituality of St. Josemaria Escriva to help guide listeners in their daily life of prayer and conversation with God. Over the past five years, we have seen the message of St. Josemaria reach listeners in more than fifty countries, amassing over 3.5 million plays of the 342 available podcasts.
Here’s a quick look at the milestones of the first five years of the St. Josemaria Institute Podcast:
- 2015: Released the 1st podcast, Spiritual Reading for Your Interior Life
- 2016: Released the 100th podcast, The Joy of Encountering Christ
- 2017: Launched Spiritual Audio Retreats on the SJI Podcast
- 2018: Released the 200th podcast, The Sacred Humanity of Jesus
- 2019: Launched the SJI Podcast on Spotify
- 2020: Released the 300th podcast, Genuine Peace
- 2020: Launched monthly Day of Recollection meditations on the SJI Podcast
Curious to know which podcasts our listeners have returned to the most in the first five years? The following are the top three meditations on the St. Josemaria Institute Podcast:
- To Jesus Through Mary by Msgr. Fred Dolan
- Being Extraordinary in the Ordinary by Rev. Peter Armenio
- Marriage as a Pathway to Holiness by Msgr. Fred Dolan
What keeps you listening to the St. Josemaria Institute Podcast? Do you have a favorite meditation? Share your thoughts in the comment section below!
THANK YOU TO OUR CONTRIBUTORS
Rev. Javier del Castillo, Rev. Peter Armenio, and Msgr. Fred Dolan have spent countless hours over the years preparing and recording the meditations available on the St. Josemaria Institute Podcast. We are incredibly grateful for the wisdom and spiritual insights they share on the podcast each week! Without their generous contributions, the St. Josemaria Institute Podcast would not be what it is today.
SUPPORTING THE ST. JOSEMARIA INSTITUTE PODCAST
The St. Josemaria Institute Podcast is made possible through the generosity of the Friends of the St. Josemaria Institute. This financial support makes it possible for us to produce and distribute the podcasts for free to thousands of listeners around the world. Please consider showing your support for the St. Josemaria Institute Podcast during this anniversary year. Thank you!
If you enjoy listening to the St. Josemaria Institute Podcast, please leave a rating or review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews help the podcast rank higher and reach more people in search results.