St. Paul’s conversion, an example of the mercy of God, caused many people to find their way to God. Think of all the souls that could come to know and serve God because you have decided to follow Jesus Christ like this great apostle.
During this spiritual retreat, you are invited to relive St. Paul’s conversion in slow motion:
- Meditate step-by-step along the way to Damascus with Saint Paul to see how God is also speaking to you.
- Place yourself in the Scripture scenes to draw new light and new lessons for your interior life.
- Draw inspiration from the lives of the saints, especially the life of St. Josemaria Escriva.
- Make resolutions to improve your life now.
1. The Journey of Our Vocation
2. The Reality of Sin & the Greatness of God’s Mercy
3. Love for Truth and a Life of Sincerity
4. Engaging Jesus in Prayer
5. Love for the Body of Christ, the Church
6. Humility & Docility in Spiritual Direction
7. The Redemptive Value of Penance
8. Apostolate as the Overflow of Our Life Within